- Extensive assessment of your employment needs –
identification of any personal supports, training, job experience,
job search skills, job maintenance skills that you may require.
- Design of an Employment Action Plan, a detailed step-by-step
plan to help you find competitive employment in the shortest
time period possible.
- Job development and placement – Marketing of your
skill sets and qualifications to Link Up employer partners.
- Unpaid work trials – Provision of opportunities
for you to apply recently learned skills and to gain work
experience using Link Up employer partners.
- Regular running of employment-related workshops and seminars
- Resume and cover letter writing, interview coaching, networking
techniques, tips on accessing the hidden job market and
- Regular hosting of presentations by businesses from the
community – Provision of information by companies
regarding job opportunities, recruitment methods, benefits
and in-house training.
- Assessment for and procurement of special needs accommodations
that may be required.
- Referrals to Link Up service provider partners for clarification
of your employment goal – Psychovocational Assessments,
Career Counselling and other employment preparation services.