- Thorough evaluation of each job candidate’s skills
and competencies, educational background and experience
before referral for any position.
- Access to our large database of qualified job seekers,
including persons specialized in web design, network administration,
computer programming, bookkeeping and accounting, office
administration, customer service, warehouse work, machine
operation, truck driving and numerous other fields.
- Access to our Corporate Partnership Program, an internship
program that allows job seekers to gain work experience
and you an opportunity to evaluate and preview job seeker
skills and abilities.
- Assessment for and funding of special needs accommodations
– assistive devices, workplace modifications, specialized
software, sign language interpreters, job coaching and other
accommodations that may be required by your new employee.
- Continued access to support, assistance and interventions
from Link Up after hirings.
- Arrangement of seminars and information sessions on disability-related
issues – methods to recruit and retain qualified persons
with disabilities, information on how an accommodation can
enable a disabled job seeker, tips on how to achieve compliance
with Federal Contractor Program requirements.